Research programme: CC-chemokine receptor 3 antagonists - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: BMS 570520; DIN 106935
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mechanism of Action CCR3 receptor antagonists; Ion channel antagonists; Ion channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Arrhythmias; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)