Research programme: Huntington's disease therapies - Edison Pharmaceuticals/CHDIAlternative Names: Second-generation coenzyme Q10 analogues - Edison Pharmaceuticals/CHDI; Ubidecarenone analogues - Edison Pharmaceuticals/CHDI
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator CHDI; Edison Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Huntington's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Huntington's-disease in USA
- 01 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Huntington's disease in USA (unspecified route)