Research programme: Alzheimer's disease diagnostics and therapies - Lay Line GenomicsAlternative Names: Anti-Aβ oligomers - LLG; Anti-beta-amyloid oligomers - LLG; Anti-proNerve Growth Factor - LLG; Anti-proNGF - LLG; Diagnostic antibody IM13 - LLG; NGF-based therapy - LLG
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lay Line Genomics
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein inhibitors; Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease(Diagnosis) in Italy
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in Italy
- 20 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Alzhiemer's disease diagnosis in Italy (unspecified route)