Research programme: kidney disease therapeutics - Amgen/Galapagos
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator ProSkelia
- Developer Amgen; Galapagos NV
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Kidney disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Kidney disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Dec 2006 Galapagos NV acquires ProStrakan's responsibilities for this research collaboration, as part of Galapagos' purchase of ProSkelia
- 07 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Kidney disorders in USA (unspecified route)