Research programme: hepatitis therapeutics - Sumitomo Dainippon PharmaAlternative Names: SM-276001
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Interferon stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hepatitis-C in Japan
- 19 Jun 2014 Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma is now called Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- 08 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C in Japan (unspecified route)