Research programme: cystic fibrosis therapeutics - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics/Harbor BioSciences
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics; Hollis-Eden Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics; Harbor BioSciences
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cystic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Dec 2007 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics selects lead compound for further development
- 09 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Cystic fibrosis in USA (PO)