Research programme: anti-inflammatory compounds - NovartisAlternative Names: VAF-347
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Amines; Chlorophenols; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 09 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Austria (unspecified route)