Research programme: estrogen receptor-beta-selective agonists - Radius
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator University of Illinois
- Developer Radius
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor beta agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Endometriosis; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 10 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Endometriosis in USA (unspecified route)