Research programme: cachexia therapy - Quigley PharmaAlternative Names: QR-443
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Quigley Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine inhibitors; Interferon gamma inhibitors; Interleukin 6 inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cachexia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cachexia in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cachexia in USA (Intraperitoneal, Injection)
- 22 Jun 2007 Preclinical data added to the Metabolic Disorders pharmacodynamics section