Research programme: Anti-HIV microbicide - Global HumanceuticalsAlternative Names: 11039
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Global Humanceuticals
- Class Sulfones
- Mechanism of Action Virus attachment inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-infections(Prevention) in USA (Topical)
- 08 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in HIV infections prevention in USA (Topical)