AZD 2327Alternative Names: AZD2327
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Depressive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Anxiety disorders in USA (PO)
- 27 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Depressive disorders in USA (PO)
- 31 Jan 2009 Phase-II clinical trials in Anxiety disorders in USA (PO)