Research programme: urotensin-II receptor antagonists - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: SB328872; SB436811; SB657510
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Pyrrolidines; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Urotensin II antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Diabetes mellitus; Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 2008 Final pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Pressure-overload hypertrophy presented at the Congress of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC-2008)
- 21 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 21 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Heart failure in United Kingdom (unspecified route)