Research programme: thrombopoietin agonists - NascaCell TechnologiesAlternative Names: SE-ET-TPO20d; Thrombo plus
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator NascaCell Technologies
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Thrombopoietin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombocytopenia in Germany (Parenteral)
- 21 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Thrombocytopenia in Germany (Parenteral)