Research programme: respiratory and inflammatory disease therapy - AstraZeneca/Galapagos NV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Developer Galapagos NV
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Respiratory-tract-disorders in Europe
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Europe
- 23 Apr 2007 AstraZeneca and Galapagos have enetered into a new drug discovery collaboration