Research programme: aggrecanase inhibitors - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Alantos Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Aggrecanase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2007 Alantos has been acquired by Amgen
- 23 Aug 2006 Early research in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2006 Early research in Osteoarthritis in USA (unspecified route)