Research programme: respiratory disorders therapies - Kos PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: KI 03219; KI 04204
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Kos Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 2006 Kos Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Abbott Laboratories
- 25 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (Inhalation)
- 25 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Asthma in USA (Inhalation)