Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapies - Mazal Plant PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: LMH-123; MAALZ
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Mazal Plant Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA
- 25 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)