Research programme: adenosine A1 receptor allosteric enhancers - PGxHealth
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Adenosine Therapeutics LLC
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Epilepsy in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)