Research programme: non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors - Paradigm/Parker Hughes InstituteAlternative Names: Thiourea NNRTIs - Paradigm/Parker Hughes Institute
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Paradigm Pharmaceuticals; Parker Hughes Institute
- Class Organic sulfur compounds
- Mechanism of Action Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in HIV infections prevention in USA (Vaginal)