Research programme: monoclonal antibody therapeutics - CellAct Pharma/Medarex
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator GenPat77 Pharmacogenetics; Medarex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in Germany
- 29 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in Germany (unspecified route)