Influenza A virus vaccine H7N1 - sanofi pasteur/FLUPAN
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator sanofi pasteur
- Class Influenza A vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza A virus H7N1 subtype
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 2007 sanofi-pasteur completes a phase I trial in Influenza-A virus H7N1 subtype in Norway
- 19 Sep 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Influenza-A virus H7N1 subtype in Norway (Parenteral)