AMG 220Alternative Names: C-326
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Avidia
- Developer Amgen
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 6 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Crohn's disease
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2006 Avidia has been acquired by Amgen
- 22 Sep 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Crohn's disease in Australia (IV)