Research programme: STAT6 inhibitors - AstellasAlternative Names: AS 1617612; AS-1517499; YM-341619
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Mechanism of Action STAT6 transcription factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Allergic-asthma in Japan (PO)
- 26 Sep 2006 Preclinical trials in Allergic asthma in Japan (PO)