Research programme: PPAR agonists - BayerAlternative Names: PPAR alpha/gamma/delta agonists - Bayer; PPAR gamma/delta agonists - Bayer
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bayer
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta agonists; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic syndrome; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 25 Mar 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Metabolic syndrome in USA (PO)
- 26 Sep 2006 Preclinical trials in Metabolic syndrome in USA (PO)