Research programme: apoptosis inducers - Advanced Life SciencesAlternative Names: ALS-769; ALS-851
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator Advanced Life Sciences
- Class Triterpenes
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Caspase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2011 Suspended - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Apr 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in the US
- 28 Sep 2006 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)