Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Eli Lilly/Suven Life Sciences
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly; Suven Life Sciences
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 2009 A lead compound has been identified from this programme
- 30 Mar 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in India and the US
- 29 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in CNS disorders in India (PO)