Research programme: hyaluronan-linked therapeutics - Meditech/Griffith UniversityAlternative Names: Hyaluronic acid-linked therapeutics - Meditech/Griffith University
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Griffith University; Meditech Research
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Skin disorders in Australia (Topical)
- 07 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Australia (IV)
- 12 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in Australia (Topical)