Research programme: intranasal human papillomavirus vaccine - DelSite/NCI
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator DelSite Biotechnologies; National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Developer National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Class Papillomavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Human papillomavirus infections in USA (Intranasal)
- 02 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in USA (Intranasal)