Research programme: anticancer antibodies - BioInvent/InNexus
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator BioInvent International; InNexus Biotechnology
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Sweden (Parenteral)
- 28 Sep 2006 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)