Doxifluridine - Aida PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: 5'-deoxy-5-fluorouridine; 5-deoxy-fluorordine
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Aida Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Pyrimidine nucleosides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thymidylate synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2008 No development reported - Preregistration for Cancer in China (Injection)
- 30 Jun 2006 Preregistration for Cancer in China (Injection)
- 31 Dec 1998 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in China (Injection)