LU AA 44608Alternative Names: Lu-AA4608
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Lundbeck Research USA
- Class Neuropsychotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mood disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Affective disorders in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 02 Oct 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Affective disorders in Denmark (unspecified route)