CGC 11093Alternative Names: CGC-11093; SL 11093
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Originator Cellgate
- Developer Progen Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Class Antineoplastics; Polyamines
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jul 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing