Research programme: antiviral antibody therapy- InNexus/Arana Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator EvoGenix
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2009 Arana Therapeutics has been acquired by Cephalon
- 06 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in Australia (unspecified route)