Elastase inhibitor - Bayer
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Originator Bayer HealthCare
- Mechanism of Action Pancreatic elastase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Apr 2008 Phase I development is ongoing
- 09 Oct 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (unspecified route)