Research programme: tissue protective cytokines - ShireAlternative Names: SPD 500
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Warren Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoietin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic nephropathies; Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Diabetic nephropathies in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Renal failure in United Kingdom (unspecified route)