Research programme: therapeutic and diagnostic proteins - Trubion/Dyax
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Originator Trubion Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Dyax; Trubion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2007 Trubion Pharmaceuticals has exercised an option to expand its existing research agreement with Dyax Corp
- 06 Oct 2006 Early research in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Oct 2006 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)