Research programme: myelosuppression therapy - Hollis-Eden PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: HE 3210
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator Hollis-Eden Pharmaceuticals
- Class Androstanes; Chemoprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myelosuppression
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Myelosuppression in USA (unspecified route)