Research programme: CCR5 antagonists - Incyte
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CCR5 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2008 Incyte's CCR5 antagonist programme is available for licensing (http://www.incyte.com)
- 12 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)