Research programme: avian influenza virus antibody therapy - OMRIX BiopharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Avian Influenza IG - OMRIX Biopharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Originator OMRIX Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Antibodies; Immunoglobulins
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 30 Dec 2008 OMRIX Biopharmaceuticals has been acquired by Johnson and Johnson
- 10 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections in USA (Parenteral)