Research programme: GABAA receptor modulators - Euthymics
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator DOV Pharmaceutical
- Developer Euthymics Bioscience
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Epilepsy; Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jul 2010 Euthymics Bioscience acquires DOV Pharmaceutical
- 16 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Epilepsy in USA (unspecified route)