Research programme: anti-CCR5 monoclonal antibodies - RocheAlternative Names: ROAb 12; ROAb 13; ROAb 14; ROAb 18
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CCR5 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in Germany (unspecified route)
- 11 Jul 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in HIV-1 infections in Germany (unspecified route)