Research programme: salmonella vaccine - Syntiron
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Syntiron LLC
- Developer Epitopix
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Salmonella infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Salmonella-infections in USA
- 12 Nov 2010 Syntiron receives a Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Project grant for its bacterial vaccine development programme
- 20 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Salmonella infections in USA (unspecified route)