Research programme: dexamethasone ophthalmic - Novagali PharmaAlternative Names: Nova 22026
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Novagali Pharma
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiemetics; Antineoplastics; Fluorinated steroids; Glucocorticoids; Pregnadienetriols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ocular inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ocular inflammation in France (Ophthalmic)
- 25 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Ocular inflammation in France (Ophthalmic)