Research programme: oral malaria vaccine - Cobra Biomanufacturing/US NMRCAlternative Names: Oral malaria vaccine - Cobra Biomanufacturing/US Navy
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator Naval Medical Research Center
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Malaria in USA (PO)
- 06 Mar 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 26 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Malaria in USA (PO)