Research programme: diagnostic and imaging agents - GE Healthcare/Pieris PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Anticalins - GE Healthcare/Pieris Pharmaceuticals; Lipocalin derivatives - GE Healthcare/Pieris Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator GE Healthcare; Pieris
- Developer GE Healthcare; Pieris Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Undefined(Diagnosis) in Germany
- 27 Oct 2006 Early research in Diagnostic imaging in Germany (unspecified route)