Research programme: AMPA receptor modulators - BoehringerAlternative Names: BIIR 777
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mechanism of Action Neurotransmitter receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders; Memory disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Memory disorders in Germany (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cognition-disorders in Germany (PO)
- 02 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Memory disorders in Germany (PO)