Research programme: JNK inhibitors - EisaiAlternative Names: Compound A; Compound B; ER 181304
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eisai Co Ltd
- Class Indoles
- Mechanism of Action JNK mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Multiple-sclerosis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 13 Nov 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in Multiple sclerosis presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SFN-2010) ,
- 02 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)