Research programme: RSV infections therapeutics - Arrow TherapeuticsAlternative Names: 1,4-benzodiazepines as RSV inhibitors - Arrow Therapeutics; A 62066; A-33903; A-58175; A-58568; A-58569; Follow-up RSV compounds - Arrow Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator Arrow Therapeutics
- Class Benzodiazepines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing in the United Kingdom (PO)
- 03 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Respiratory syncytial virus infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)