Research programme: herpes virus infection therapy - Arrow Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Arrow Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 2008 Lead optimisation is ongoing
- 03 Nov 2006 Early research in Herpes simplex virus infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)