Research programme: siRNA neuropathic pain therapeutics - Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y receptor antagonists; RNA interference; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neuropathic-pain in USA
- 06 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Neuropathic pain in USA (unspecified route)